Sweet vintage and thrift finds that take you away to that special place


please drop me a line at sweetclothesofmine@gmail.com


Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What We Kept: Part Two

It’s true, as Amy mentioned, I love colour. I’m always attracted to greens, blues and yellows. I’ve actually been trying to buy more neutrals lately as nothing in my closet goes together. I’m also always attracted to bright patterns. Particularly stripes. I love the little buggers. Big, wide, small multi-coloured and tonal. I just love ‘em. Here’s a heap of bright things I bought in St. Louis.

By far my favourite item I found for myself was this striped jewel-toned topper coat. Who says you can't wear horizontal stripes? Not me.


“One of these things is not like other” kind of sums up the beige wiggle dress I bought. That being said, I love it and can’t wait to wear it. The detailing around the top is my favourite bit.


Here’s a close-up of the flower detailing. Gorgeous.

Do you like brights too? We've got lots of bright clothing coming your way for spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive