Sweet vintage and thrift finds that take you away to that special place


please drop me a line at sweetclothesofmine@gmail.com


Thursday, June 3, 2010

This old thing? it's Lanvin.


Love a bit of black. My curtains are black, duvet is black, bathroom is black (yes it is). So when I saw the Lanvin '10 (I'm behind of course as everyone else saw it ages ago) I fell in love, would def' love anything right here except maybe the starved cheekbones, don't get me wrong I love a strong cheekbone but I also love a sandwich from time to time. The only good thing that I can see about trawling style.com (from whence these pics came) is that as a vintage shopper you can pretty much find the equivalent to anything you see on the runway. Like the first pic here, I recently found a similar, big shouldered black tweed-y 80's coat in a thrift store, was going to give it away but now I'm keeping it and when someone asks where I got it I'll say it's Pizazz made in '82 but doesn't it look so much like Lanvin!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive